Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today I am Thankful for...

...space heaters. I have one going at my desk in the office, trying to stay warm. I am not sure I would survive if not for my little buddy. Well, maybe I would survive but I would probably be some shade of blue.

...fruits and veggies. I just spent the past 10 days eating only fruits and vegetables in an effort to detox and try to get the cholesterol under control. (I did take last Saturday and part of Sunday off as it was a birthday weekend.) I love the sweetness of the fruit and the variety of vegetables. I have had some awesome salads and stir fry this past week and a half.

...my 10 days of the Daniel diet being over. I am ready for some meat. Though I think I will probably do a better job of adding fresh veggies and fruit into my diet.

...an opportunity to have a date with my husband tomorrow. We don't have big plans and that to me sounds great. Dinner and a movie or games at home. Perfect.

No comments: