Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Forgiveness Interview

This post is a tough one. I would not typically share something like this except that I wanted my family to have the opportunity to see this clip.


A number of weeks ago I was given the opportunity to share with our church a part of the journey my life has taken in relationship to forgiveness. Our pastor is doing a series on forgiveness and he ended his sermon on that Sunday with the following clip. While this is a small part of the interview (and story), I pray that the impact will be far-reaching and that God is glorified. I am still amazed with the response I have received through e-mails, phone calls, letters, and face-to-face conversations. God is working in a mighty way.

Also, here is the link to the website where you can listen or download the whole message (Jesus' Dying Prayer).

The clip is at this location. http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=c9b5fbfb3bc667c06b04

No comments: