Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Who Am I?

I am a child of God.

Before time (which I can't even comprehend) He chose to create this world. He knew (He is omniscient-all knowing) before He even created a single thing, that Adam and Eve would sin. He knew. He could have decided to do something different. He didn't. He knew that the world would become messy and ugly. He knew. And yet, even knowing how it would all end up, He created. He formed and created you and me. He loved us so much that even though He knew it would end up this way He wanted to provide a way out. He loved you and me so much He knew He would have to send redemption in the form of His only Son. He knew what it would cost and His love for you and me was so great that He believed it was worth the cost. We are worth the price that was paid for us. He loved us that much!

Who am I? I am loved by my Creator, my Saviour, my Lord, and God. I am His child. He loves me. I am worth the price paid for me.

May I live worthy of the price. May I live as a child of the KING OF KINGS!

No comments: