Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today I am Thankful for...

...the opportunity to be an Aunt again. My little brother (who, yes did just graduate from medical school) and his wife (who, yes just moved from PA to OH for Ben's residency) are going to be parents sometime in December. YEA!!! We are all so excited for them and this new step in their lives.

...Laura being back to work. I am blessed to have the chance to work in the same building as my sister, who is also my best friend (outside of Aaron). She returned from maternity leave this week and it is nice to talk to her in person rather than over the phone. Plus sometimes she has the little man (aka: Andrew) with her, so that is fun too. :-)

...Aaron. I am so grateful to God for my husband. He is amazing. Without even being at home this morning with the kids, he was able to make their day. Today is bike day at daycare and he had loaded up their bikes last night so they would have them today. (Plus it was so nice for me to not have to try to get all four bikes into the van.) These are the kinds of things he does regularly to make life fun and easy for our family. I know that I often take him for granted, but today I was reminded that my life is so much better because of him. He is my best friend and I love him immensely.

...the sunshine. Finally!!! It's Thursday and it's the first day this week we have sunshine. YEA! I hope it sticks around.

No comments: