Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Food for Thought Tuesday

On Wednesday. (Running a little behind this week.)


I have had the lines of a worship song running through my head for the past week or so. I hope that you can find encouragement from these words as well.



For Your endless love

For the life you gave

For the second chance

For Your priceless grace

For Your healing touch

For the gift of peace

For the blessed hope

For the faith to believe

For these reasons I praise You

For these reasons I worship You

For these reasons I live to tell of Your love to all the world


As I re-read these lyrics I was struck by the fact that I have done nothing on my own. Without God I don't even have the faith to believe. But it is precisely for these reasons He has my praise, worship and life. I encourage you to read these lyrics, process them, think about them and live them.

No comments: