Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quotes from a trip to the State Fair

My parents took the boys to the state fair this past Tuesday. The boys (and Grandparents) had a great time. These trips are always filled with great stories and quotes of the boys. Here are a few that have been shared so far...

Jackson (a few miles south of Warsaw while looking at the farms): Where are the animals? They should be out by now.

After one of the many times that they were asked "Are we there yet?" My father told the boys that they were about 4 or 5 miles away, to which Jackson responded: I'll take 4, because it's closer.

At a bathroom stop my mother took the boys with her into a gas station bathroom, after she finished Jack looked at her and said: Yeah, sometimes I wipe my weenie too.

Jack declared that one day he wants to be a farmer. He wanted to see all the animals, so much so that he gave up riding the rides for awhile to do just that. He touched as many animals as he could.

There are many more stories that will come out of this trip I am sure, but these were some of my favorites. Jackson is obviously in a stage of life right now where his responses to things are just downright hilarious.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

These are great!! He cracks me up! :-) I think you should be prepared for him to have a career dealing with animals.