Friday, August 8, 2008

I AM SO BLESSED!

I have an absolutely amazing God. He just continually "blows" me away. And He LOVES me-no matter what.

I am married to an amazing man who has shown me and taught me about unconditional love. He truly exemplifies Christ to me. He works hard and spoils me, because he loves me and is committed to our family. I cherish our life together, the good and the bad, the hard times and easy times, in sickness and in health-all of it!

I have 4 amazing children. While there are days when one or more are struggling with attitudes, obedience, kindness, etc...they are still such blessings. They are healthy, intelligent, and great fun to be around. They teach me about God in such subtle ways and then turn around and amaze me with a BIG lesson I needed to learn. Have you seen God in a smile lately? If not, smile at a child and watch them light up. It's an amazing blessing.

God is good. The bank account may not be ideal all the time. The job may not be my dream job. I may feel tired and worn out. The to-do list may seem to never shrink. But God is good and to Him be the glory forever. AMEN!

No comments: