Friday, May 15, 2009

Today I am Thankful for...(even if it is Friday)

...Presby Preschool. Two of the three boys have now graduated from Presby. (Jack graduated from a different preschool in town.) Last night it was Stephen's turn. It is hard to believe that we are just few short months away from three children in elementary school. We have been blessed in our two rounds at Presby to have the same teachers each time. This has allowed us to develop such a special relationship with them. The only downside for Stephen was that he was often called Alex. We only hope that those teachers will be still be at Presby 2-3 years from now. This preschool has blessed our lives and they have played such an amazing role in preparing our kids for their futures, educationally and spiritually.

...a doctor who listened. I was nervous about seeing my "female" doctor this morning. He has previously diagnosed me with endometriosis but based on the way it was diagnosed I have been feeling a little frustrated lately. He basically diagnosed it based on symptoms and family history-which I was originally fine with as I knew that I had endo. However, I am now wondering the extent of the endo and how to proceed, not just for this year but for the future. My doctor listened and agreed to help me find more information. Unfortunately this can only be done through laprascopy. But it is progress and it will help yeild information to make a more informed decision. I am so glad he truly heard me and my frustrations and fears. He is a good man.

...the weekend. Some weeks just need resolution and the weekend is good for that. And of course this weekend we are going to Chicago for my neice's birthday party. YEA! A weekend with family members-those are the best.

No comments: