Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today I am Thankful for...

...sunshine. It is still a bit chilly for my liking, but the sunshine today is warm. I love when you step into sunshine and you can feel that warmth wash over you. AHHHH...Love it!

...Alex. This morning we were continuing our discussion on John 3:16 and the week of Easter. We were talking about how Christ's death on the cross should cause us to live differently. We were talking about some of those choices as we were pulling up to daycare. One of the suggestions was to pray. Alex then said, "Which reminds me, we still need to pray this morning." So after everyone's coat was hung up and everyone was checked in, we gathered in a small circle and prayed. Again...LOVE IT!

...pulled pork BBQ. It's what is in the crock pot as we speak. Let me tell you, it may be what gets me through this day. :-) That and some homemade french fries...YUMMO!

No comments: