Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall!!

Well, this fall is flying by. The kids actually just finished up the first semester of school and their school soccer season. Part of the speed at which it has seemed to pass is that I spent 18 days in Thailand. While I was gone, time kept moving and here we are almost to basketball season. I am enjoying the couple of days (aka one week) between sports seasons. :)

Below are some pictures of the boys playing soccer. Stephen (#2) and Jackson (#16) both played on the middle school team this year. Alex (#4) played on Varsity. Alex's team ended up going undefeated in the conference (made up of Christian schools) all the way through the championship. YAY!! They struggled a bit within the district (which includes public and private schools based on size) but were seeded 5th going into the postseason. They won their first round game but lost the second. The season was a lot of fun to watch!!













I will try to add some pictures and stories from my trip to Thailand. It was a great trip and I would love to be able to go back someday, though I would love to have my family along as well. :)

No comments: