Friday, January 30, 2009

Stephen

This week my baby boy turned 5.
So in honor of Stephen I thought I would share some of the things I love about him.
He has the best smile. It can truly light up a room.
He loves to laugh.
He has a tender heart.
He is so smart.
He has a great sense of humor.
He loves his family.
He is not afraid to try things on his own-
like trying to mix up gummy worms from a kit in his room and getting it all over.
He loves to sing.
He loves to learn.
He is learning to be his own person-not just an immitation of his brothers.
He loves giraffes.
He loves collared polo shirts. He looks good!
He is brave.
He has given me glimpses of what Aaron must have been like as a child.
I often tell him that he is my favorite Stephen. And he responds with an "I know." I will ask him how he knows and he tells me it is because I tell him that with a smile. I love him and the way his little mind processes everything. He has been such an amazing blessing to our family. I look forward to seeing what God has in store for him.

No comments: