Sunday, April 25, 2010

Built In

I have had a front loading washer and dryer now for 5 years. I love them. I have always wanted a custom built in top and shelf for them. I FINALLY got around to telling Aaron that I would really like one.


Within a week this is what he did for me...
As you can see it matched the already existing wall mounted shelves and provides an amazing space for folding, placing the laundry baskets, and other uses I have yet to discover.
I am so blessed to have a husband that desires to make my wishes and dreams a reality and to make my life easier. He often teases me that one of these days he is going to stop spoiling me. I hope that day never comes. While I am spoiled by my husband, it is one of the things that grows my love for him. Not because he gives me what I want, but because he is selfless and giving, the reality is that he often thinks of my needs and meets them before I even realize it.

No comments: