Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A thought...or two

Today is a good day. At least for the moment.
It is amazing how just having answers can change one's perspective and outlook.
I went to two appointments yesterday. One was in regard to a sleep study that I did two weeks ago. There were no abnormalities found in my sleep patterns. I do not have sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome or anything else that needs medical correction. I then went to see my family doctor regarding my medications and blood work. My thyroid is in definite of help. So we start with medication to help regulate it's function. Both doctors hope that by correcting my thyroid levels I will then begin to be able to sleep and function at a higher and healthier level. YEA!!!!!
I know that there will probably still be bad days. I also know that it will take some time to get the medication into my body. However, for today, I will just take the hopefulness that comes from having answers.
I fully and confidently believe that God heard my cries for help. I praise Him for the answers.

No comments: