Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MRI Results

OK so I had an MRI on my back last week. I finally got the results yesterday.

Hmmmm...I think I am officially falling apart.

It is never good when the nurse calls and hesitates as she states that the results are in. So then she proceeds to give me the short version and the recommendations, which were to consult with a neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon. At that point I grabbed a pencil and paper and asked her to repeat everything.

My first course of action was to immediately call my little brother the Doctor (who will be specializing in orthopedic surgery). And so that is exactly what I did. Fortunately Ben is smart and well informed so he gave me other options, like physical therapy and a procedure called traction. So now I have more options as I move forward.

Please pray that we make wise decisions and that whatever the outcome now and in the future that we will seek God.

No comments: