Saturday, October 9, 2010

A New Look for Em

This is how my little girl looked just 24 hours ago.

She asked this week for a haircut like mommy's. So we took her to a salon for her first official haircut. She was excited about the whole process. She liked how her hair got wet and her face didn't during the shampoo.



Then we moved to the chair. She loved her cape. And so the cutting began.



Then came styling. I told her that the hairdryer was the part where I usually felt like I could fall asleep. She became very relaxed.



Here she is...

Beautiful.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Cute!! Check out our blog...Hailey got her hair cut this weekend as well, but not as short as Emma's! I'd like to say it was her idea, but it was actually mine. :) Got tired of combing out knots! Happy Birthday, Emma!