Friday, October 22, 2010

It's Been A While

I realized today that I hadn't posted in over a week. Life happens sometimes.

Last weekend, Emma and I went to Columbus, OH with Kathleen (my god-sister) and met my Mom, Laura (sister), Lacey (sister-in-law) and Kaitlyn (niece). It was our annual girl's shopping weekend. We go each year in October to begin Christmas shopping. Emma loves this trip and this year was particularly thrilled that there were "no boys allowed". (She did freak out for a moment in a restaurant when there were boys at the table next to us.) For the past two years I haven't actually done much shopping, but always come away with great ideas.

This past week has just been busy. Today I am actually taking one of my scheduled day's off for the week. It has been nice to just take my time this morning. The house is so quiet with all the kids off to school. Aaron is on the home computer trying to get our web cam connected. I think we will probably head to the store in a bit to finish our grocery shopping that we started at the discount store on Tuesday. There are just some things that need to be bought at the mainstream store, but it never fails that it takes me a few days to get it all completed.

The past few mornings I have gotten some great pictures of the sunrise. I will post some later this weekend (hopefully). I still have to get them off my camera. I may try to get some pictures of the kids to put up as well. So until then, have a great weekend.

No comments: