Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday (a bit early)

Today I am so very thankful for God's hand in our lives.

He knew I was desperate to have my family with me in PA, and so He not only provided one place for us to rent but two. He gave us a choice. And so we chose.

I am thankful for the rental house that we will live in for at least the next year. It may not be what I would pick as far as something to purchase or in the way of decor (it's a bit dated), but it is a house with enough room inside and outside for us to thrive as a family.

He also knew what I would need as far as support here on this end. He provided me with family that is taking such good care of me. He also provided me with amazing co-workers who are willing to help in various ways. I made a simple request for a referral for an oil change and I came away with multiple phone numbers and even a few coupons. I also have had the opportunity to have dinner and time with many of them as friends.

I am thankful for my family in IN that is helping to take care of my husband and children during this time of transition. Their support even from a distance is such a blessing.

God knew how this season of our life would play out. He knows how all the loose ends will come together in the future. His hand is always guiding us and protecting us. He knows our needs and wants and He desires to shower us with His love.

I am so very thankful and I just couldn't wait until tomorrow to share it.

No comments: