Thursday, September 10, 2009

Today I am Thankful for...

...the way God works. It never ceases to amaze me that when God is teaching me something it is an often repeated theme in my life. A few weeks ago I blogged about God stirring in our hearts and that we were waiting on Him to reveal his plan to us. Over the past few weeks God has been revealing Himself and His plan to us, but instead of having our focus be on where we are going, our focus is being continually brought to the present time. God is desiring that we know Him today, that we listen to the Holy Spirit's promptings for today and leave tomorrow in His hands. Does this mean there won't be changes? We don't know, but we know who does and we will continue to trust Him.

...God turning our ashes into beauty. I am working on a post that will include a video from an interview I did for our pastor's series on forgiveness. I have received such amazing feedback and two weeks later, people are still contacting me. God has used an awful situation to bring glory to Himself. Tune in later for the video.

No comments: