Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blog Update

Hey all. I am looking at starting some new weekly posts. Hopefully beginning next week I will start Monday Mumblings. This will be random thoughts, family news, etc...

Then there will be Wordless Wednesdays. This will be a picture post. I love nature shots but I also love taking pictures of my family. Sometimes these will be themed and other times random snapshots, but either way there will be no words.

Finally I hope to do a post each Friday that will be a post that is more spiritual in nature. This will be a post in which I may get a bit preachy or I may just share from my heart something that God is teaching me. (I have not come up with a clever name for this post yet. Ideas are welcome.)

I will look to begin these new posts next week, but later this week look for a post or two that will include pictures from our Thanksgiving holiday as well as Christmas preparations in our home.

I hope your holiday was filled with love and family. Ours was and we are so grateful for the days we had with family in Indiana.

No comments: