Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful for...

...the opportunity to teach last night. It was incredible. I wasn't nervous at all. At one point I actually got a little concerned that I wasn't nervous.

I felt a little "disjointed" with my teaching but as I prayed after I walked off the stage, I kept believing God's faithfulness to show up, in spite of me. And from the encouragement I have received, He did indeed show up. He is so good.

I love to teach and last night was a God moment for me as I felt calm and at ease being in front of a mixed crowd. :-)

But the best part of the entire experience was being able to enjoy the prayers and love of my family and friends. The support before and after I spoke was absolutely amazing. God has blessed me with an amazing support system and for that I am so very, very grateful.

No comments: