Thursday, February 4, 2010

What are you thankful for?

Most Thursdays I post what I am thankful for in my life.
And while I could once again make a list of the blessings I have been given,
I am curious, what are you thankful for?
If you are struggling to think of anything,
what has been one of God's greatest blessings in your life?
In all reality, no matter what our current circumstances,
we have so much to be thankful for in our lives.
(Maybe the old beater that is still chugging along,
the house that despite all of the needed repairs still provides warmth,
or the spouse that is willing to work through the messy stuff of life-
even if they are on your last nerve.)
For me-I am thankful for all of you.
Whether I know you or not.
God has blessed me so much
and one of His blessings is to provide me with people who will listen to my ramblings.

No comments: