Thursday, February 18, 2010

Overwhelmed...it has been one of those weeks...long, exhausting, emotional, and draining.

As I have sought God this past week, I have kept coming back to this verse:

He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit, and I will live to enjoy the light. (Job 33:28)

In the past I have focused on the fact that He has indeed saved me and kept me from death (literally and figuratively). But then yesterday it was like a light bulb went off in my brain: I will live to enjoy the light.

I won't just live,

but I will live to enjoy.

And my joy will be found in The Light.

If my focus is not on The One True Light, my path will indeed look and feel dark. His Light is always there to offer illumination, even in the darkest of moments. It may be that false light has seeped in and made it more difficult to find the true source of Light, but He is always there.


Always!

And "I WILL live to enjoy the light",

how about you?!

No comments: