Thursday, November 10, 2011

Picture Update (from my cell phone)

Sorry for the quality of these pictures. Life is a little chaotic right now and I can't find time to sit and download and edit pictures off of my "good" camera. UGH!! Maybe this weekend, but until then...


All he wants for Christmas is his two front teeth...

Yes, Alex is getting taller, or maybe I am getting shorter. Either way he is gaining on me. The top of his head is at my eye level. I swear it happened overnight.

Emma and I spent last weekend in Pittsburg with the Maxson girls for our annual girl's weekend trip. Emma got her makeup done while we were there. (Just a bit of shimmery eye shadow, all over shimmer on her face and a bit of lipgloss.) She loved it!
Nothing major to share about Jack, but couldn't have a picture post without him. What a goofy boy!

No comments: