Tuesday, September 13, 2011

HE!

Isaiah 41 :10
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Have you ever felt that at every turn something discouraging is taking place? From circumstances, to the results of nature, to personal interactions with others, to parenting, to..., to..., to...

The past few days have been crazy. Every situation seems to have some element of stress and/or discouragement. This morning I have spontaneously cried multiple times as I am overwhelmed with dismay.

And then I read the verse in Isaiah. HE is my God. HE will strengthen me and help me. HE will uphold me.

HE!!

I needed that reminder today. The reality of this life may not change a whole lot, but my eyes have been refocused on HIM. I am desperate today for HIM to get me through. He will give me strength and He will help me. I am so thankful for that promise today.

No comments: