Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A thought...or two

So much has happened in the past week. So much of it seemed to move in slow motion and yet pass in the blink of an eye.

Last Wednesday, my beloved Grandmother, Ruby Rapp, went to be with Jesus. Words cannot fully express all I have been feeling and continue to feel. God is good, I do know that without a doubt. Grandma truly knew the joy of her salvation and her life and death reflected that joy.

My Grandma has always been very special to me. I will continue to pursue life in such a way that her legacy lives on. It all hinges on my relationship with God. Grandma modeled such joyful hope, patience in affliction, and faithfulness in prayer (Romans 12:12). I love her very much. I thank God for such an amazing woman that taught so much just by being who she was created to be, a daughter of the King.

No comments: