Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today I am Thankful for...

...yesterday. I took a personal day and spent the day in silence with God. It was amazing and refreshing. God did not choose to reveal anything "big" but the one thing I really walked away with was HUGE: He loves me! Such a simple concept that we know but we rarely grasp a hold of and live. (Yes-the silence was golden. The only sound was the fireplace, a lawn mower, and me.)

...tomorrow. I am going to a Women's conference with friends. I am thrilled to worship and learn along side of these women. I pray that God will reveal Himself in new ways and draw us closer to each other and Him.

...today. What a gift it is to have each moment. We don't know what each day will hold or even if we will have the next day. I feel so blessed. I hope that no matter what kind of day you are having that you will remember to see it as a gift.

No comments: